AED 8,006 (VAT Excluded)
The Hydrorider Aquabike Professional is a unique Aqua Bike or Water Bike made for the activity of Aqua Cycling taking advantage of the many benefits of the aquatic environment. The resistance is determined by four paddle wheels that are adjustable on three levels the longer the paddle is pulled out, the greater the surface volume of water taken in; hence, the greater the resistance. Resistance is also added by increasing RPM’s through acceleration which is a key component in aquatic conditioning.
The aqua bike or water bikes and aquatreadmill or water treadmill, have been successfully used with great results for physical and motory rehabilitation, water therapy, weight loss and for disable users.
- Brochures and Manuals
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- FLYWHEEL: four elements flywheel with pin rotation and synthetic self-lubricated bearing. Variable settings for three grades of resistance, in addition to natural acceleration resistance.
- BASES: covered with double anti-skid protection for better floor adhesion, extendible to adapt to pool depth.
- SEAT: move vertically and horizontally for user alignment.
- HANDLEBARS: move vertically and horizontally for user alignment. Also reversible for posture changes ideal in rehabilitation.
- MATERIALS: Marine steel materials allow usage in thermal, salt, and mineral rich waters.