Seated Calf A300
AED 32,178.00 (VAT Excluded)
Originally designed for world record holders Willie Banks (triple jump) and Mike Powell (long jump), our calf machine features unilateral movement to help you develop balanced explosive lower-leg power. The machine automatically pre-loads and adjusts for leg length, and the footpad isolates the rotation around the ankle to give you a full range of motion.
Your foot is the base of support with the ground, and the calf has to be able to transfer all of the strength and power you can produce to the ground. Having weak calf muscles is like driving a car on flat tires. The calf is essential in all levels of human performance, from the oldest old to the elite athlete.
- Brochures and Manuals
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Increased resistance range for more intense functional workouts
- Smooth Keiser Dynamic Variable Resistance
- Fully adjustable to accommodate a wide range of users
- Bilateral movement for body symmetry training
- Large digital displays with resistance and counted repetitions